To Our Valued Patients and Dental Family:
Dr. C Ross Crapo & Associates
To our valued patients: Dr. C Ross Crapo & Associates we are OPEN!
We are currently treating all urgent, emergency and essential care appointments. Our Hygiene Department is open as well. Please contact our office if we have been unable to reach you regarding your next hygiene or dental treatment appointment.
We have planned, implemented new protocols and purchased new health and wellness equipment to ensure the health and safely of all who visit our clinic. Here are some of what has been developed, purchased and implemented:
- Dr. Crapo discussing the Covid Vaccines on Chek News.....click here to watch
- Daily staff screening.
- Patient phone screening prior to all appointments.
- Patient symptom screening/questionnaire, temperature reading and pulse oxygen reading upon check in.
- World class Medical Air Scrubbers (Purifiers), eight in total. One is installed in each operatory, one in our waiting room and one in our laboratory. Each one circulates the entire room air in less than 10 minutes.
- Molecular Iodine for disinfection/sterilization of the mouth and tissue around the mouth prior to dental cleanings and dental treatment.
- Sneeze Guard Shields at check in/check out areas.
- In addition to are already strict disinfection/sterilization we have increased the frequency in all common areas such as the waiting room and bathrooms.
- In addition to surgical grade masks, gloves and eye protection that we have always used, we will have surgical jackets and face shields for use as needed.
- Time and spacing considerations for all dental appointments.
- Office entry and exit procedures to promote physical distancing.
- Limited number of patients in waiting room at one time to promote physical distancing.
***NOTE: Masks are required at check in, if you have a mask you wear when are out and about please wear it to your appointment otherwise we will provide one for you***
Thank you for your patience and understanding, we are in this together. We look forward to seeing you, until then...take care!